Payload Operations Engineer
We are looking for Payload Operations Engineer that would be responsible for configuring the satellites for best customer performance.
You will learn everything about Satellite services and the underlying technology both on ground and in Space.
As a key role within the company business flow, you are expected to engage with Sales and Operations departments to verify requirements, check technical viability, prioritize and allocate satellite resources and implementation.
- Maintain the knowledge of AMOS fleet payload capabilities
- Prioritize and allocate satellite resources based on demands
- Verify link requirements
- Interface with Sales, Pre-Sales and Customer Service departments
- Provide solutions for payload resources optimization
- Operate Satellite Payload control ground systems and tools
- Keep track of Satellite resources
- Continual improvement of internal processes through coordination, analysis, and reporting.
Who You Are?
- Possess technical background in satellite communications, spectrum and RF
- Highly organized with great attention for details
- Proactive approach towards colleagues
- Service oriented with good communication and learning skills
- Willingness to learn and to develop a deep knowledge of Satellite Communication, RF and Payload
- Familiarity with Link Budgets is a significant advantage
- Understanding IP networks is an advantage.
- Technical oriented with background in Communications satellites and RF
- Fluent English, verbal and writing